The 学生 and 家庭接触 department, in partnership with the Greater Boston Food Bank, offers a monthly Mobile Food Market for those in need. 市场提供 a variety of free fresh fruits, vegetables and dairy items to students, faculty, staff, 社区成员.
The Mobile Food Market team adheres to all COVID-19 safety guidelines as provided by the Massachusetts Department of Health and the Greater Boston Food Bank to ensure the distribution will be safe for both the volunteers and guests. 在进一步通知前， the Mobile Market will be in a drive-thru format.
Our Mobile Food Market is the 2nd Thursday of the Month, see all future markets listed
- 预注册 is required.
- Printed pre-registration confirmation is required at check-in (If you do not have access to a printer, you can write the information on a piece of paper).
- We can serve up to 450 individuals each month.
- The distribution is currently “drive-thru,” so you can receive food in a no-contact 设置.
- The groceries are pre-packed and will be loaded into your vehicle by volunteers.
- The market will be held, rain or shine, under the Solar Canopy at the 福尔河 Campus
全球网赌十大网站社区学院 students may also pick up from our Attleboro, 新贝德福德 或陶顿地区. Please select your location as part of the registration form.
Please register for each market, each month. The link to register will appear next to the months 下面 and will be removed at noon on the Tuesday before the Thursday event. 这个时间 allows for the correct ordering of groceries.
日期 & 预注册
We close registration at 12 p.m. on the Tuesday before the Thursday event. 这个时间 allows for the correct ordering of groceries.
If you have signed up you will receive a confirmation email with a confirmation time and ID number, please bring this with you to the market.
The registration form will appear here the Friday after the previous market date.
Our Market is run by the kindness of volunteers. Please consider volunteering to help us provide this vital service to our community.